Cancelling your Rewind account
We're always sorry to see people go - but we understand sometimes it can't be helped. Cancellation procedures differ slightly from platform to platform, look below to find yours for specific instructions:
Cancelling Rewind for Shopify
- From inside your Shopify admin select 'Apps' from the left hand side of your Admin Menu
- Find Rewind from your list of available apps and click "delete" from the far right hand side next to it
- A pop-up box will appear, requesting that you confirm whether or not you wish to delete Rewind and asking for the reason for your cancellation
- Confirm by clicking "Delete". Rewind will now be uninstalled and deleted from your store.
Cancelling Rewind for BigCommerce
- From your Home Page, go to "Apps" on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click "My Apps".
- Under the Rewind logo, select "Uninstall". Rewind will now be uninstalled and deleted from your store.
Cancelling Rewind for QuickBooks Online
- From inside the Rewind app find the "..." button next to "Backup Now" and click it
- Click "Uninstall Rewind"
If you have MULTIPLE accounts linked you will have to repeat this process for each account so that you're not just disconnecting one client file but cancelling everything. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems.
We'd love to hear from you
We are always looking to find out why people are looking to make a change away from Rewind. If you decide it's time to move on, we're sad to see you go, but we'd love to hear why.
Set up an appointment with one of our product managers to discuss your feedback!