Do you have a free trial?
Yes, both monthly and annual plans offer a 7-day free trial. Please contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for extended free trials.
You can install Rewind Backups for Jira through Atlassian Marketplace, in just a few clicks.
- Go to Rewind Backups for Jira Cloud in the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Click “Get it now”, choose the Jira instance you’re backing up, and click “Install app”. Note: You’ll need to sign in to your Atlassian account before selecting which Jira instance you want Rewind to back up.
- After the pop-up screen appears, click “Get started”.
- Sign up for a Rewind account by clicking “Join now”. If you already have a Rewind account, sign in.
- Enter your information and click “Sign up”.
- Select either monthly or annual billing, then click “Try Free for 7 Days”. Price will be calculated using the active number of users in your selected Jira instance. This number is automatically pulled from your account using Atlassian’s APIs.
- Enter your credit card information, and click “Place Order”. For other payment methods, please skip this step and contact email@example.com.
- Congratulations, your first Jira backup will begin automatically. Incremental backups are scheduled daily, but you can initiate a backup at any time by logging in to your Rewind account and clicking “Backup now”.
How do I start my backups after I install Rewind Backups for Jira?
After you set up your account, there’s no further action you need to take regarding your backups. Your first backup will start immediately after setup. Your future daily backups will also be scheduled immediately.