This is a guide on how to restore backups for your Trello boards
Restoring your Trello account doesn't have to be a terrifying experience - in these short steps we'll show you how to take your boards back in time!
- Make sure you're logged into Rewind here: app.rewind.com
- Once in the app be sure you're on the Vault Page then click the date picker to choose a date you want to go back to:
- Select the date you want to restore your boards to. Selecting a date will also change the preview you see in your vault and display the boards as they appeared on that day.
- Once you've selected your date - click the blue/purple button at the bottom of the screen that says "REQUEST TO RESTORE TO THIS VERSION". This will replace your current boards with the backup from that day and delete anything added after.
- Once you've clicked the button above a request will be sent to our development team who will begin to work on your restore. This process will be seen to in the order that they arrive and may take several days*.
When the button is clicked your account will appear like this until the restore is finished:
Please note: This restore will delete anything added after the date you choose to restore to. It will put everything back as it appeared on that date and remove anything that wasn't there previously.
*This restore feature is a manual process at the moment and requires developer intervention to complete. These restore jobs may take several days to complete and are dealt with in the order they arrive.