This is a guide on how to restore backups for your Trello boards
Restoring your Trello account doesn't have to be a terrifying experience - in these short steps we'll show you how to take your boards back in time!
- Make sure you're logged into Rewind here: app.rewind.com
- Once in the app, be sure you're on the Vault Page. Then, click the Advanced Restore tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Trello board you would like to restore.
- Select the date and time you would like to roll back your board to.
- Once you've selected your date and time, click the "Restore Items" button. Please note: this will replace your current board with the backup from that date and time and delete anything added after.
6. Once you’ve clicked the button above you can expect your board to be restored within a few minutes. Boards with an exceptionally high volume of data may take a few hours to restore. Backups for Trello users will receive an email notification upon completion.
When the button is clicked your account will appear like this until the restore is finished:
Please note: This restore will delete anything added after the date you choose to restore to. It will put everything back as it appeared on that date and remove anything that wasn't there previously.