Rewind Copy offers two paid plans, depending on your individual needs:
(1) Pay As You Go, for one-time or intermittent copies, or
(2) the Unlimited Plan, for more than one copy or for setting up continuous, automatic copy tasks. Copying Product Metadata can only be enabled on this plan.
However, if at any point you wish to manually change your paid plan from one to the other, this can absolutely be done with just a few simple clicks.
When you first install Replay you will be asked whether or not the account you've just installed is a Source or Destination store.
A Source Store is the store you are copying FROM.
A Destination Store is the store you are copying TO.
Once you've selected "Source Store" on the store you intend to copy from you will be presented the option to choose whether you want to Pay as you go, or have unlimited or continuous copies.
Which account is charged? Source? Or Destination?
The Source store is always the one charged for your chosen plan.
Changing your plan
- From your Rewind Copy home page, in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select the middle button, "Manage subscription".
2. On the right-hand side of your 'Current Plan', click "Change plan".
3. Select the plan you wish to change your subscription over to by clicking "Get started" underneath the respective plan.